Contributing to the community through pro bono advocacy was a core reason why we founded the firm. We are deeply committed to protecting our neighbors from government overreach and corporate abuse.
Pro bono work is not only the right thing to for our neighbors, it also keeps us grounded and able to more fully understand the world our pro bono and paying clients are operating in. We are humbled by the opportunity to serve each of our pro bono clients and are grateful for the trust they put in us. We have counseled pro bono clients regarding matters related to:
- Representation of witnesses in criminal IRS investigations
- Employee advocacy for workers subject to sexual harassment by a multi-million dollar government contractor
- Employment contract reviews for young professionals seeking to establish their careers
- Estate planning services for indigent community members
- Franchise agreement review for new business owners
- Drafting foundational service contracts for newly formed female owned business venture