Sophisticated Legal Guidance for Businesses & Individuals
Our team at De Nittis Law offers the legal acumen, knowledge, and resources of a large firm at boutique firm prices. Our attorney brings years of diverse experience to our practice and can help you identify and implement the legal solutions you need to succeed. We provide comprehensive guidance in a wide variety of legal areas, and our team can tailor our approach to suit your unique needs and objectives.
Our Service Areas
We regularly serve as a guide, counselor, and advocate to individuals, families, and businesses of all sizes. When you hire our firm, you will have direct access to the lawyer handling your matter. Our team will promptly answer your questions and provide you with the personalized attention you deserve.
Our attorney at De Nittis Law can assist you with matters involving:
- Business Law. Whether you are looking to build a business from the ground up or are looking to sunset a venture, our team will provide the diligent representation and guidance you need. We assist with commercial real estate, contract drafting and negotiation, business formation, regulatory compliance, and succession planning. Our firm also provides outside general counsel services; in this capacity, we help your business manage corporate transactions, employment matters, public policy advocacy, litigation management, compliance duties, and more. Our team has experience helping companies navigate mergers and acquisitions and can guide you through each stage of these inherently complex transactions.
- Tax Law. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax authorities have enormous power, but by retaining strong legal representation you may avoid levies, wage garnishments, and the seizure of assets. Our team has a thorough understanding of federal, state, and local tax laws and leverage that knowledge to provide effective advocacy before state and federal tax authorities. We counsel clients on state and federal tax controversies and represent you throughout government audits and investigations. Our firm will also advise you on tax strategies to help you avoid future harm. We regularly provide guidance in matters involving gift taxes, estate taxes, property taxes, real estate taxes, private wealth transfers, proactive estate planning, and more.
- Real Estate Development. Our team triangulates construction law, property law, and tax law to provide quality legal services throughout each step of a real estate project's development cycle. We handle residential and commercial projects and have represented construction companies, investors, and developers from conception to completion. Our attorney can assist you with land acquisition due diligence, zoning research and rezoning applications, purchase and sale contracts, subcontractor and supplier agreements, property management, real estate tax appeals, capital gains tax planning, 1031 exchange planning, and more. Our firm can also facilitate commercial real estate transactions of all types and sizes.
- Estate Planning. A well-designed estate plan does more than merely preserve wealth and pass on property to heirs. A robust plan will protect you and your family's state of being throughout and beyond your lifetime. We can help you create or modify a plan that reflects your intentions and works to achieve your short- and long-term goals. Our team strives to help you prepare for a wide variety of scenarios and provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. We are familiar with a diverse range of estate planning tools and instruments, including wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, HIPPA releases, advance directives, premarital agreements, and guardianships. Our firm can also assist you with asset and liability protection, generation-skipping wealth transfers, estate tax planning, and income tax planning.
How Can We Help You?
Know What to Expect Before Your Consultation
- Our boutique set up allows us to provide our services to you for a fraction of the cost of a big firm.
- You will get another level of personalized service, when you work directly with our attorney.
- Get the ability, knowledge and experience of a big firm from our team.
Receive Another Level of Legal Guidance With De Nittis Law, PLLC